August 31, 2019

Fall Decorating

Fall is my absolute favorite season and I look forward to it every year, especially decorating for it. So since this is the first fall in my house; it's extra exciting to decorate. I wanted touches of my modern coastal style mixed with the fall season. So you will see shells mixed in.
I kept the color scheme of my house white, gray with touches of green and copper. I love white pumpkins aka ghost pumpkins. I added a pumpkin garland for a fun touch. Once the pumpkin patch opens I'll fill the fireplace with lots of pumpkins for a dramatic look.

These super-soft velvet pillows add so much color and I love the gold lettering.
I love this little light-up house with a chimney. It is currently less than $5 on sale. I plan on using it for my winter decorating too.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home