August 9, 2021

5 Florida fall Transition outfits

 Hi! Today I’m sharing some Florida fall outfits to transition into. Now these loafers are under $30 and so cute! This gauzy top is perfect and not overly heavy, sunglasses are a must, denim skirt instead jeans is a classy look. And I love this handbag. 

I love this sunny approach to transitioning into autumn! It’s like your experiencing the hot sunny days; but it might get crisp in the evening so let’s throw on a denim jacket. I love this golden autumn dress and this bag is so fun! I also love these bee happy loafers and sunglasses here. 

This next outfit is a muted summer color palette that transitions well into fall. This dress is lightweight and great for brunch or church and I love these espadrilles too! Still summery but they’re closed in to give a nod to the coming cooler weather. A d I love a good contrast and this bag is so perfect. Add these cute sunglasses to top it off. 

Now we are getting more into the cozier fall outfits. I love this sweater and it comes in multiple colors. I love the classic slip skirt- this navy is beautiful. This hat compliments this skirt and here are my favorite loafers and this bag is so unique. 

Lastly, the quintessential fall outfit includes riding boots and pretty plaid and striped stripes in my opinion. I’m loving this hat and bag combo! Sunglasses here. 
I hope that you’ve enjoyed these 5 Florida fall transition outfits. Which is your favorite? 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Hugs,

Ebonee 💜

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home