December 29, 2018

"Gratitude" My 2019 Word of the Year

Good Morning Friends! I discovered my 2019 Word of the Year over on DaySpring cards and my word is "Gratitude!" I already feel so grateful for the abundant blessings and love God bestows upon me. And I'm eternally grateful for my family, work and my freedom. But I hope/plan to open 2019 with a heart full of Gratitude all year long. I've noticed when I'm grateful for what I have, things that I want seem to fall into my hands- lol. So in closing, I will link the DaySpring Word of the Year Quiz here so that you can discover your Word of the Year. And please let me know what's your word. I love hearing from you all. Also here's a good verse of the day reflecting gratefulness.

Psalm 100:4 King James Version (KJV)

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Have a Blessed 2019 and thank you so much for following along on my little blog.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home