August 5, 2021

Shop Small- Ombré maxi

 Hi Friends! Today I’m so happy to share with you a new small business Linen and Waves located in beautiful St. Augustine! I had the pleasure of stopping by last week and picked up some beautiful dresses. I also met the owner Amanda who is a total gem, she has a great upbeat personality and her store has the best coastal vibe. 

So lets dive into the details of this beautiful dress- I mean it is purely beautiful and has great twirl factor. LOL😆 My favorite part is the ombre colors, it goes from a light chambray color, white a light blue and fades into a beautiful ocean blue. Linen and waves also has cute hats and we all know that I'm a hat lover. I layered my dress with a denim jacket to so that you see how to style it for fall. But it looks great on its own. 

So if you are ever in St. Augustine, be sure to stop by Linen and Waves. And if you live far away, There's a website that you can visit which is super convenient.




Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you to Linen and Waves for Sponsoring the post.


Hugs,
from Florida 

Ebonee 💜

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home