March 25, 2017

Infinite Creator

Hi There! Today I'm writing a little devotional all about how Infinite God Is!!! Meaning He is not restricted, bound or Limited unlike human beings which are all of those things. But in my experience I have found that if I'm ever worried about anything that's out of my control, I know that God can handle if I pray to him,Because  he is not limited at all. And he can make things happen for my best speedily because he's an Infinite Creator

 Psalm 90:2 Says, Before the mountains were brought forth,or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. This verse comforts my heart that before the world began God was Everlasting or Infinite. Thank You for stopping by and reading! Have a blessed weekend

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home