March 22, 2017

A Day In Florida's Oldest City

       So, Last Tuesday we took a short trip to St.Augustine,which happens to be one of my favorite places to visit and my family and I visit quite often. We love all the history and scenery. It happens to be the oldest city in the USA! Discovered by Ponce De Leon in 1513! But every time we visit we discover something new. When we visited it happened to be one of the coldest days, for Florida at least. My sister happens to be a mega coffee lover so she suggested we find a nearby coffee shop to warm up. We then walked to "Kookaburra Coffee" which is our new favorite. Its located by the historical Church which is a must see by the way.

My sister and I got their famous Honey Badger Latte. which had honey,Cinnamon and their homemade vanilla. A must try if you plan on visiting,

We also took a walk near the historical fort and sat by  the water.Thanks for stopping by and reading!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home