June 21, 2017

National Wear Your Lilly Day

Happy National Wear Your Lilly Day! AKA the 1st day of summer. Although I think its summer Year round here in Florida with a couple cold days to cool us off. But that's ok, I get cold at 70 degrees (literally). I recently bought This Lilly Pulitzer Maxi skirt while on vacation in Atlanta and you all know how much I love Maxi's. I styled this with a white linen button down tunic from JCrew and tied the front in a knot for more of a chic look which I personally love.This maxi is the perfect length also. Normally I have to get my maxi's hemmed. I'm at the awkward height where I'm not too tall and not to short. But I like to wear my maxi's with sandals sometimes in instead of heels. This is the "Nola" maxi in the fun print "Fan Sea" and it has my favorite color and shade of purple n it. I hope that you have a great summer. And thanks for stopping by!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home