May 22, 2017

Casual and Classy

Hi There! So I'll be traveling a lot over the next couple of months and I like to be comfortable while traveling but upon my arrival I want to look nice also, just in case I want to pop inside a local coffee shop or if I'm traveling to see family I want to look nice when I take a family photo. So this outfit not only is comfy for traveling but is nice enough for a coffee shop stops and those family photos. I bought this pretty orchid purple t-shirt from JCrew factory they have it several colors and this cream colored skirt is from Forever 21 a summer ago. Topped with my new Florida hat. I'm so into hats lately! I hope that you enjoy! And thank you for stopping by and reading.





Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home