July 29, 2018

Preppy Chic Blue and Pineapple Outfit

Hi Friends! Thanks so much for stopping by. So, one night while I was on a work trip in Georgia, I had an idea pop in my head to browse ( just browse) the  J.Crew website. And then I found myself making some purchases. This skirt made the cut. I love the preppy yet chic blue chambray and white stripes with the embroidered yellow pineapples. I absolutely love this skirt, it's my new favorite. I paired it with my Lilly Pulitzer lemon yellow linen top, the yellow matches perfectly. I also have some blue and white striped block heels that I paired with this outfit to complete the look. The skirt is still on sale plus an extra 50 percent off. So grab it before its gone. I'll link the skirt here to take you directly there.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home