May 5, 2018

Saturday morning Banana Pancakes

Hi Friends! I've been in the mood for some yummy pancakes lately. But I didn't want to leave my house for them; so I found this recipe for banana pancakes, but I revised it a bit. So here's the recipe.
                      



                                                   Ingredients: 1 Egg
                                                   a half teaspoon baking powder
                                                   quarter teaspoon baking soda
                                                   one banana 
                                                   quarter to a half cup of coconut milk (this is what I used because I'm                 
                                                   allergic to almond milk)
                                                   a half cup of flour
I cut the original recipe in half for myself to make three pancakes. But I'll link the original recipe here. But first puree the banana, I added a couple drops of vanilla extract. Add the egg to the banana puree and then add all of the dry goods. Heat skillet to a  three or four and you got yourself a delicious Saturday morning breakfast. I also added warm peanut butter and cinnamon on top of my banana pancakes. Happy Saturday Friends, I'll be being lazy all day. 




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home