April 22, 2018

White Chic maxi dress

    I LOVE maxi dresses! I could wear them every single day. I've been in search of a white maxi dress and found one. I originally bought this dress for a special trip coming up in a couple months, but I'm going to wear this dress quite a lot until then.  It's long and flowy; which is my personal favorite and it has pockets on the top.



I styled my dress with wedges and a matching belt. I actually received this cute little pompom clutch as a gift in a giveaway. The colors just pop against this white dress. I'll link the dress here. I will say that the dress material is thin  I suggest wearing something underneath. And it does run a little large. But its long and flowy and perfect for the warm weather.





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home