March 8, 2018

Tropical Bathroom Remodel

   So here's the long-awaited bathroom remodel blog post. I'm still adding some finishing touches, but I wanted to share with you all the transformation. Special thanks to Havenly, an online Interior Design service for the artwork and one of my favorite pieces, the tropical leaves shower curtain. It's a bold feature in the room. If you're in need of some professional design service, Havenly is a must go to for your design needs. From room concepts, wall colors artwork, to completion. My wall color is Sea Salt from Sherwin Williams.  I added a couple before pictures so that you can see the transformation. I replaced the old window with a more energy efficient window.
Out with the old tile in with the new subway tile and dark gray grout for classic yet modern feel. (Also Fixer Upper vibes)
I love the tile shelving for soap and other shower needs. The new double shower head is perfect for deep conditioning and detangling hair washing days.
 I added some functional details like this adorable elephant hook to hang my outfits. I went for a tropical theme of green and touches of pink.

My favorite is the marble floor so durable and gorgeous. Added some fresh greenery and flowers from my yard for freshness.


Thanks for following along on my bathroom remodel journey. Let me know what you think, I love hearing from you.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home