March 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Living Shae

 So on this day last year, March 19th, 2017, which was the first day of Spring. I launched my little blog Living Shae, as a creative little place to display my photography and write about my favorite things. I never had in mind that I would experience so many wonderful things from my little creative corner of the blogging world and get to team up with such wonderful companies. And for that, I am forever thankful.
I've learned so much in the past year about blogging and I am still learning. But, one of the most important things I have learned is to not compare myself to other bloggers. I'm not them and they aren't me. I've also learned to stay true to myself and style and that I can say "no." I was recently approached by a company that wasn't my style or my audiences style, so I turned it down. Remember you don't have to accept everything. I believe in being as authentic as possible. So, with that being said thank you a million time over to all of you who follow along with my little creative corner. I appreciate each and every one of you and your kindness.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home