August 11, 2018

Summer Time Flat Bread Pizza (Vegetarian)

Hi Friends, I love cooking. I also love creating different things to eat and not having the same thing over and over. I wanted to make my own Flat Bread Pizza at home today instead of going out and buying it. You can either grill the flatbread or put it in the oven. I put together some simple ingredients and created a vegetarian flatbread pizza.

Ingredients: flatbread
Boar's Head Goat cheese ( the best ever, but of course I'm partial to this wonderful brand)
Olive oil
Garlic
tomato sauce
black olives
fresh basil
oregano
fresh organic mushrooms

The Goat cheese was AHHHmazing on it. It had a very rich flavor; I'll definitely be making this again! Bon Appetit 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home