January 10, 2019

My January Wishlist (Lilly Pulitzer Edition)

Hello! It’s so amazing that we are officially ten days into January 2019. I’m starting to believe that the older you get the quicker times flies by!!!! But aside from that, I have a few items on my January wishlist. If I’ll ever get them is a different story but I thought I’d share them with you all. I’ll link everything just in case you want them for your self.
I'm loving this fun print maxi.

I really want this maxi set in non-traditional Lilly colors. And this models hair is so pretty. It makes the whole outfit look so great and put together.

You can always use a white button down shirt in your closet. This one has a pretty sleeve.

Let's take a moment and admire these embellished heels. I'm in love!

I really love this tote and it goes with everything and I love its large size. 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home