May 4, 2019

Humble Heart

Good morning Friends! Today's weekend devotion is about Humility. I have been thinking about having a humble heart towards God and people. Being humble as in not being proud of things and accomplishments because after all, God is the one responsible for all things and all blessings. Also, want to humble towards God's word; if I read in the Word of God that I need to change my actions- I want to be humble enough to know that I am human and I make mistakes but God is ever faithful and never makes mistakes. Even Jesus humbled himself to become a flesh and blood man to die for mankind. As a Christian, I should imitate Christ and have a humble heart.

James 4:10 KJV Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Thank you all for stopping by and reading and a great weekend.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home