February 3, 2019

My Favorite Skincare products

Taking care of my skin is extremely important. I love good quality skincare/ body care products and one of my favorite companies for skincare is L'Occitane. I use quite a few of their products in my skincare routine. My daily moisturizer containing shea butter which is my favorite. I have very dry skin so I use the ultra-rich moisturizer. I wash my hands a lot at work when for safety and my hands get so dry, but I found the L'Occitane shea butter hand cream is so moisturizing and it's my favorite (as you can see my tube is almost used up) and it is not greasy at all. My new favorite is the Verbena perfume that I purchased in NYC on 5th avenue. It smells so fresh and citrusy- the perfect spring and summer scent. I highly recommend it.



I recently tried a sample of their face oil made with a combination of essential oils and I'm in love. It is on my list to purchase the next time I'm at L'Occitane.
I by no means have perfect skin but I do enjoy trying to care and pampering my skin with well made high-quality products.  This post is not sponsored I just love these products and these are what I truly love and use.



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At November 7, 2021 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Bio France Lab Retail said...

Did you know that your skin is the largest organ in the body? It is the first thing people notice about you when they meet you, and can let people know right away how well you take care of yourself. Skin play a big role in not only how others perceive you, but also in your confidence levels. Companies like Bio France Lab
understands how important skin care is for most women. There is no doubt that it starts with the most important step - skin care.

 
At November 10, 2021 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Davida Wartsson said...

How does the various services mentioned on the list compare, and which one can be said to be the best? Maternity Dresses

 
At February 11, 2022 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Childcare centres said...

Uniferoz is an online store where you can get Best skincare products of renowned brands such as Saniplast, Bioderma and Saniderm. You can find anti acne product in Pakistan at ease. We love our customer and believe in quality. Our customers' satisfaction is the most important thing we want and here we aim to achieve it.

 
At February 18, 2022 at 5:47 AM , Blogger Pearl Smith said...

Your morning skincare routine is very interesting and very complete. Thank you very much for sharing with us.
Formulyst Skincare product.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home