January 22, 2019

Coffee in New York City

So obviously I drank a lot of hot coffee and hot apple cider in NYC to keep me warm. I visited different coffee shops and I loved them all. I also recommend them too. So if you’re ever planning on visiting New York City- here are my favorite coffee shops.

My first coffee shop stop was recommended to me by the lovely folks at the hotel I stayed in and it was Frisson. Delicious vanilla latte with wonderful customer service and extremely friendly baristas.


Dr.Smood was also delicious! Beautiful interiors and unique and organic coffee and healthy food options. I had a tiny cup of white coffee with a variety of spices including ginger and cardamon.


I had heard so many good things about Maman and wanted to try their French pastries, quiche, and coffee offerings. I had the honey and lavender coffee and it was scrumptious.


Before I left the city the last coffee shop I visited was Bird and branch and I had a hot cup of apple cider. It was Amazing!!! I highly recommend it if you ever visit it. I even took it to go for my walk back in the cold to get my bags at my apartment.



There were so many coffee shops on almost every street and even multiple ones on one street. I went to more coffee shops but these were my favorites. When I go back I'll definitely try out others and return to my favorites.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home