January 16, 2019

Ralph Lauren Madison Ave.

I loved visiting Ralph Lauren on Madison Avenue! The staff was so friendly and professional as well as well dressed. I also stopped for a mid-day snack and hot chamomile tea at Ralph’s coffee shop located inside the women’s store. (Scroll down to see my dream outfit that describes me to a T.) Hint: It's Purple! This store is absolutely beautiful and the seating area is so comfortable with fabric wall coverings. An interior designers heaven is located on one of the upper floors- Ralph Lauren home. It gave me so much inspiration for my future new house. And last but not least they had a separate section for the little boys and I picked up some cute items for my nephew Aiden. He’s going to look even more handsome in his new outfits. Of course, he’ll have to wait to wear them in a few months because he’s still a little guy! I hope that you enjoy all the pictures and thanks for stopping by.






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home