January 26, 2019

God's Will and Plan

In church, we talked about God's will and plan for our lives individually. And it really made me think about praying more about what's right for me or God's plan for my life may not be what I have planned for my life. It reminds me of the verse in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

We often plan things or do things without inquiring for God's will which is so important because God is the only one who knows the future. It made me think that from now on I'm going to pray that the decisions I make or if I'm planning on making big changes in my life that I'm going to make sure it's in God's perfect will.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home