January 26, 2019

A Cozy & Relaxed Winter Morning

Sometimes you just have to take time and relax. I have been on the go non stop with my vacation last week in New York City and work traveling. All I'm going to do today is relaxed and read. I'm wearing one of my favorite cozy sweaters that I bought a couple winters ago from Old Navy, I'll link a similar one here. I've been looking foward to Saturday all week so that I can relax and meditate. This ceramic dark blue and white coffee cup I purchased in New York at my new favorite spot called Maman- I highly recommend it if you plan on a trip to NYC anytime soon. How do you like spending your weekend ?I'd love to know feel free to leave a comment I love hearing from you all.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home