September 23, 2019

Weekend Favorites: Ice Cream & The Beach

This past weekend was wonderful! We decided to spend the last “Official “ day of summer eating ice cream. My nephew shared chocolate ice cream with my mom for the first time-It was National Ice Cream Cone Day btw and also spent time at the beach. Which is always my favorite. However, I still make frequent trips to the beach year round-after all I’m a Floridian.


Lilly Pulitzer sea foam green top old but here is a similar one for $40, and since cooler weather is on the horizon a nice, cozy cardigan would be a good idea. This exact one I'm wearing is currently on sale be sure to use the code,  and my skirt is from here. Hat is from Lilly but I'll link a cute one here
Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home