April 18, 2020

Verses of Hope

Good morning ☀️ I thought it’d be encouraging to just post verses of hope for you to read through this morning. And let them fill your heart during this time.

Psalm 16:9 KJV
[9] Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Psalm 31:24 KJV
[24] Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Psalm 33:18 KJV
[18] Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

Psalm 39:7 KJV
[7] And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.

Psalm 42:11 KJV
[11] Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psalm 71:5 KJV
[5] For thou art my hope, O Lord God : thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 71:14 KJV
[14] But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

Psalm 78:7 KJV
[7] That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:

Psalm 130:5 KJV
[5] I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

Proverbs 10:28 KJV
[28] The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.

Have a HOPE filled day 🙏🏾

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home