February 22, 2020

Late Winter/early Spring style with Duffield Lane

As winter is coming to an end in a few weeks the temperatures are not.  I love a good transitional outfit for the confused transitioning weather. I recently received this beautiful and great quality vest from Duffield Lane. It has a denim feel to it with a longer hem in the back; gold details and a drawstring for a feminine touch. I'm wearing my regular size for reference. I paired my vest with a blue and white striped sweater from Lilly, this exact one is older but Lilly recently released a very similar one in the same shade of blue and a pink version also. I'll link it here for ya! I plan on wearing this vest throughout spring and summer with my Elsa's and maxi dresses too!




Thanks to Duffield Lane for the gifted items. 
*All opinions are honest and my own. And I have worn this vest constantly since receiving it and I love it.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2020 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Panty Buns said...

That pretty white maxi-skirt looks wonderful paired with the striped Carin sweater from Lilly Pullitzer and the cinched-waisted white canvas Sumner Vest from Duffield Lane.
It's a beautifully styled outfit styled outfit, and you look fabulous wearing it.

My blog: Full Brief Panties
My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home