January 4, 2020

Lilly Early Access Sale haul Part 1

Hello Friends! So I woke up this morning to do a little early access to the Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale that official launches online Monday at 8a.m(ish). Lilly has offered early access to the sales in stores today and tomorrow. I love that because I'm impatient and like to wear my clothes right away. So here are two of the three items that I bought today. The Langston top in emerald isle marked down to $44 originally $118! What a great price!!!! And the Trish cork and Jewell sandals marked down to $59 originally $158. Also a good price for such nice shoes. I'll be linking everything in my Like to know it page Monday morning. So be sure to be following me for updates. You can shop the sale at 8am on Monday morning! Here's the link 
 I think this top would be perfect for work because it has a professional look and its still Lilly. I'll be styling this top multiple ways. So stay tuned!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home