November 25, 2019

My Favorite Lilly Items Under a $100

Lilly Pulitzer has hit the proverbial jackpot with their resort collection. I personally bought a few items that I'm loving and wanted to share them with you all.  I recently bought this soft and cozy pullover; I sized up a few sizes for an oversized look and so that I could layer it. It has the Lilly applique on the front in the print "Bermudaful." I plan on styling this sweater with a puffer vest and boots for a fun trip we have planned. The best part of this sweater is that it's under $100.




I'm also loving my new PJs from Lilly.  This adorable print has puppies on it and what's better than that?! There's also a soft blanket in this adorable print as well.
Since we are on a cozy path. I highly recommend the Finn top. It is the softest T-shirt ever! I'm not exaggerating either. I have two of them and I love them. And they're also under $100.
I have been carrying Lilly wallets for a long time now and I love them. This new pineapple print is so adorable. I got mine as a gift from a sweet follower and friend, I love the pretty print and it adds a pop of color. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home