October 24, 2019

Lilly Pulitzer Resort Try on Haul

The first delivery of Lilly Resort has arrived. Who else is so excited?! I tried on a few dresses from this delivery, a dress from summer and a cashmere wrap. 
This dress is so perfect; its long sleeves, so the only things you need to add are a cute tote and wedges and you're all set. This might be my Thanksgiving Dinner dress. It does run loose. I tried on a size up because my regular size wasn't available. So just a tip if you're between sizes.

This one is also an option for my Thanksgiving Dinner dress; layered with this navy cardigan. This dress has a nice ruffle tier and flounce sleeves. This dress fits true to size
I tried this lilac cashmere wrap for the first time and oh my goodness. It.Is.Perfectly soft.

This caftan is beautiful and so is the print. However, it didn't look good on me. I would probably purchase this print in a different style.
This dress was on sale and I love the Moroccan lanterns in this print. This dress is from the endless summer collection.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home