November 9, 2019

Pajama Party

Happy Weekend Friends! It is absolutely the most beautiful weekend weather-wise that we have had yet. I'm currently cuddled up on my front porch in fuzzy socks and slippers enjoying this beautiful cool breeze. I can finally say it feels like fall time here in Florida.
One of my favorite days of the week is Saturday; its a day of rest and relaxation and I get to be with my family. And I also love staying cozy in my PJs all day. I recently got my PJs after preordering them and I got them early too! I am in pure love with these new Lilly PJs in this adorable puppy print. The sizing is true to size, however, I sized up two sizes because I wanted a loose fit. These make a great gift and they are not expensive either. I will link it here for you to check out. It also comes in two other prints.







Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home