November 22, 2019

What I'm Thankful For

Hi Friends, thank you for stopping by. First and foremost, I want to say that I know that it is expected and cliche to talk about Thankfulness when Thanksgiving is less than a week away. But, I truly want to express my extreme gratitude to my Heavenly Father for his abundance of blessings on my life. If you have been following along with my little blog you might remember my blogpost talking about my 2019 word of the year "Grateful." I'll link the original post here for you to read if you missed it. I am truly Thankful for my Family- my precious Nephew just fills my heart with warmth and happiness. My mama who is so supportive and my fun sister and brother in law. I'm Thankful for my Career, the Owners of the company and the people who make it run smoothly. I'm so very Thankful for my house which came to me in a time of contentment and at a time when I was abundantly grateful for the moment that I was in at the time. I feel that true thanksgiving and contentment produces an abundance of blessings in so many ways. Believe me- my life is evidence of it. My heart is forever Thankful and I can't express it enough! There are so many things I am Thankful for that I can't begin to list them all. I'm so Thankful for you all as well, for your kindness and support for my little blog. So in closing of this blogpost; I want to leave two Bible verses for you to think on and it will make your heart Thankful to know a Savior who can do so much beyond what we can imagine.

Ephesians 3:20 KJV Now unto him that is able to do exceding abundantly above all that we as or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

Revelation 7:12 KJV Saying, Amen: Blesssing,and glory, and wisdom, and thaksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God forever and ever. Amen


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home