February 2, 2020

Spring White Dress from Duffield Lane

Hi Friends! We all know that spring is right around the corner because all of the spring colors are out and all over the place. I personally have been looking for the perfect white maxi and I saw one on a fellow blogger that I absolutely loved from Duffield Lane. They recently reached out to me for a collaboration and sent me the most beautiful spring pieces that can be worn now (depending on where you live) and well into Summer. I paired this beautiful white tiered dress with a denim jacket for a more chic look plus it was quite chilly outside today. I received so many compliments on this outfit. It will definitely be in my closet rotation for a long time. I'm wearing my true size and it does have an adjustable strap as well. I can't wait to style this dress a couple other ways, so stay tuned!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home