February 5, 2020

Spring Transition with APS Purchases

Hi Friends! Here in Florida, we have been having chilly and warm weather all in the same day. So I thought that it'd be perfect to show how I style my After Party sale dresses to transition into the springtime yet still be suitable for cooler weather.  I ordered this dress during the APS and added a denim jacket for a more chic look and to keep me warm during the late evening chill. The colors are perfect for the transitioning weather and it has some of my favorite color combinations.




Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 6, 2020 at 3:25 AM , Blogger Annaliese said...

This dress is so beautiful on you!! All of the APS purchases are pretty summery and I can't wear them quite yet here in Virginia, but I can't wait for warmer days and more Lilly!

xoxo A
www.southernbelleintraining.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home