August 25, 2020

Duffield Lane Favorites

Hi Friends! Tonight I wanted to share with you one of my favorite brands that I've had the pleasure of collaborating with for the majority of the year, Duffield Lane. I have quite a few summery and even early spring pieces from them that I love. Even though summer is winding down I wanted to share my favorite pieces with you from this brand and take a walk down memory lane and I'll link all of these pieces with you as well as the website for you to browse all of their other cute pieces. Also, stay tuned for a Fall blog post featuring my favorite piece from Duffield Lane ever.
My favorite White Dress that I own. The Breakers maxi dress.

This casual and comfy blue striped dress that I wear on vacation in Palm Beach.

This white vest is the best quality ever. It's lighter weight denim but great fabric and quality! I love the gold details and gold zipper annnnddd it has pockets!😍 This piece can be worn in Winter layered with a sweater. That is how I wore mine this past winter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home