August 12, 2020

Classic Black and Leopard

Happy Wednesday Friends! I wanted to share my latest obsession, this beautiful, flowy, black shirt dress. It is the perfect dress to transition into fall, but you can still wear it now for a nice dinner out. I paired my dress with these gorgeous, chocolate, calf hair, leopard pumps. 


The dress is true to size and only $19.99 and has a drop waist and buttons halfway down. The drop waist hits perfectly on me, as I have a longer torso. 





I'm so looking forward to cooler weather. What about you?

Thanks so much for stopping by and supporting my little blog; I appreciate every single one of you💜 Hugs

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2020 at 7:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute outfit! Yasssssss cooler weather please!

 
At August 12, 2020 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Livingshae said...

Thank you so much! Yes, I can’t wait until it cools down some!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home