July 22, 2020

Lilac toile Maxi

Hello Friends! Thank you so much for following along on my staycation vacation. I'm loving every second of it. This lilac/purple toile Lilly Pulitzer maxi dress that I styled as a skirt is actually an older print. However, I love restyling my Lilly pieces to get multi-use from them and to create new looks. My mom and I went for a trip (which we do quite often) to St. Augustine and strolled through the historic streets, had some, lunch and over favorite drinks, and spent a lot of time on the water. This dress was perfect and very lightweight for the extremely hot weather we experience here in Florida. 



Thank you all for stopping by my little corner of the internet.  Stay cool and stay tuned for more blogposts!

2 Comments:

At July 23, 2020 at 4:53 AM , Blogger Annaliese said...

You look beautiful in these colors! What a pretty Lilly print!

xoxo A
www.southernbelleintraining.com

 
At July 23, 2020 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Livingshae said...

Thank you so much Annaliese

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home