July 20, 2020

Lilly Maxi in Palm Beach

Hello Friends! Vacationing in Palm Beach was so wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed it! Roaming the beautiful streets of Worth Ave all dressed in Lilly; the place in which Lilly Pulitzer te brand was birthed. I felt right at home in my vibrant prints and chic silhouettes. I actually ordered this dress during the Lilly Dress for Summer Sale and it arrived just in time for vacation. I loved it so much I even wore it again a couple days later🙈  





This dress is such a statement yet so comfortable and chic and makes you look so put together. This dress will be on repeat all summer long with no regrets.
Stay tuned for more Lilly styled posts and thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs from the Sunshine State.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home