July 13, 2020

Packing up with Trvl Design

Hi Friends! Thanks so much for stopping by. I wanted to share with you a cute and chic travel accessory company Trvl Design. As you all know I'm on vacation and I also travel for work, so these cute travel bags are so perfect. I received the cutest prints and you can even mix and match your prints. I love the animal prints and the bamboo zipper pull is my favorite. So chic and adds a sophisticated touch. I got three various sizes;  I used the Jetsetter for my robe and the other two for skincare and delicates. Head over to Trvl Design and check out their cute travel bags and be sure to follow them on Instagram.




Thank you much Trvl Design for my cute travel bags💜
Hugs from the sunshine state!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home