May 25, 2020

Delicious, Simple and Healthy recipe

Hi Friends! I love a healthy and delicious dish, I also love when it’s simple. Today I’m sharing a side dish that can be accompanied with your main course. I actually got this recipe from someone but I just added a little extra flair with the seasonings. So first things first, sweet potatoes are one of the most healthy foods you can eat and add an apple to the mix it’s equally as delicious and healthy.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:

1 or 2 Sweet potatoes (depends on how many your serving) one sweet potato gave me 2 servings
An apple
2 in a half tablespoons of butter
Nutmeg* optional

Heat your pan with the butter and add your cut up sweet potatoes and apples. Let them cook on low/medium heat until soft. Approximately 30 minutes give or take.

Add nutmeg if you’d like or simply serve as is!
It’s one of my favorites and it takes so delicious. Let me know if you try it.






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home