May 3, 2020

God answers prayers

Good Morning! I wanted to share some good news if you've been following along you know that my Mom had been furloughed - without pay due to the Coronavirus. We were so worried and even stressed. The unemployment website was down due to so many people trying to apply. I don't want to go into a lot of detail but we really prayed- family and church friends. This past Wednesday I really got down to business and prayed to God for answers and told Him that I know He answers prayer and my Faith is BIG! Fast forward to Thursday (the next day.) My mom received an abundance of good news, She's supposed to go back to work Monday. My main reason for writing this devotional is that God really does exist and answers prayers. If you've ever had any doubts about God or Prayer please feel free to reach out to me and we can chat further. I will continue to pray for those of you who have asked for prayer. I wanted to share a message of hope with you all.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 7, 2020 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Snowbutler said...

😘

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home