April 27, 2020

Kate Spade New Arrivals

I love my white and blush pink Kate Spade scallop tote. However, I’ve had it now for years and it’s showing signs of it too! I’m going to have to eventually retire her 😩. On a happy note, Kate Spade has some really cute new totes that I have been eyeing and they’re currently on sale. The lavender one is on the top of my list. Because we all know how much I love purple.
 The top left is similar to the one I have minus the scallops and on major sale. I love this teal and lavender bird print. And this solid lavender one so beautiful 😍 Here's another white option. And no bag is complete without the proper accompaniments here and here. Which one of these were your favorites?

I’d love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by my little blog.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home