May 4, 2020

Sun Days with Cabana Life

Hi Friends, Did you know that May is national skincare awareness month? Well, I wanted to share with you a brand that makes the chicest clothing yet still protects your skin. Cabana Life has some of the best UVA/UVB protective clothing. Cabana Life was so kind as to send me some pieces to style; as you all know I am a dress lover so as soon as I saw this dress I knew that I needed it.


I styled my dress with a white denim jacket and sandals and a fun tassel straw beach bag. I love aqua and turquoise tones; its the perfect dress for spending outside at the beach or brunch in the garden.


As we spend more and more time outdoors it is imperative that we protect our skin not only with a great sunscreen but also with hats and clothing. I'll be linking another favorite UPF 50+ dress from Cabana Life as well as this dress. Be sure to use my code EBONESHAE when you checkout for $20 of $100+ until May10th.



Special Thanks to Cabana Life for sponsoring this post. 

All opinions are my own.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home