May 23, 2020

Seven things I’m Thankful for

Good morning ☀️ I’ve been thinking lately of all the things I’m thankful for; and I wanted to share and reflect this weekend all things positive. First thing’s first, having a thankful heart produces contentment in what you have right now. Having a grateful heart helps you to realize that it’s not peace wanting more things but having peace with the ONE who gives you those things.

Today’s verse
Colossians 3:15 KJV
[15] And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Here’s my current thankful list-although I’m incredibly thankful for a lot more.

1. My family
2. My home
3. My job
4. My garden
5. My beautiful home state of Florida
6. The beach
7. The freedom to pray to a God who listens and answers


Happy Saturday from the Sunshine State☀️



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home