May 7, 2020

Porch Days

Hello! As we spend a lot more time outside and on our porches- I thought it is time to show a little front porch decor. I have two porches a front and back, stay tuned for the back porch design. But I sit on the porch almost every day and some times for hours. So, I thought I'd make the front porch a little extension of the inside of my house. The only thing about sitting outside, at least here in Florida are the Mosquitoes! There are actually two ponds nearby so they swarm over and like to bite me lol😅.
But thanks to a small Florida business that specializes in interior design and hospitality; I was able to not only save myself from being eaten alive but support a small business- Shop Cape house. You can check them out here.



A lot of the items on my porch are sold out or from HomeGoods. But I'll link similar items just in case you'd like to recreate a similar look.
Chairs- Similar/ Rug- Similar here and here I love this Navy patterned planter. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home