May 21, 2020

A rainbow of Cardigans

Hi Friends, I love Cardigans and I wear them all the time. I thought It'd be fun to share a portion of my cardigans with you-because I have a lot. And I wanted to share the array of colors that I have and I'll link some new favorites and current favorites as well. Just FYI, all off these I'm wearing are from Lilly.







The Lilly Tatum cardigan is one of my favorite Cardigans and it comes in ten colors.
The Lilly Ashwood cardigan is soft cozy and the Amalie Cardigan comes in two colors. Right now Lilly is having a gift with purchase with every $100 spend; so if you're in need of a new cardigan now's the perfect time to pick one up.
I hope that you enjoy seeing my cardigan collection.

Much love from the Sunshine State.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home