July 10, 2020

Stripes on the beach with Duffield Lane

Hi Friends! Thank you so much for following along on our Palm Beach trip. We are having an amazing time at Eau Palm Beach resort. The resort has such a beautiful color palette of blues, yellow and white. In fact, the cabana stripes on the lounge chairs and umbrellas matched so perfectly with the new dress from Duffield Lane that I wore down to the beach during the breezy evening time. This dress (it also comes in another print) would make a good cover-up as well. It is very comfortable and casual. I think it is perfect for sitting on the beach and enjoying watching the waves like I did. I have another beautiful sundress from Duffield Lane that I absolutely love and highly recommend their beautiful nautical-inspired pieces with a classic touch.






Thanks for stopping by my little blog and stay tuned for more blog posts from our vacation in Palm Beach . And hugs from the sunshine state🌞

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home