July 2, 2020

Office to Evening out featuring a Camilyn Beth Top

Good Evening Friends, I wanted to share with you a cute top in the most beautiful royal blue color. The Therese Blouse was designed by a small female-owned business named Camilyn Beth. One other fun fact is that everything is made here in Florida!!!!! I love supporting small female-owned businesses, especially the ones in my home state. Camilyn Beth mostly specializes in beautiful wedding gowns and cocktail dresses. I actually have my eye on a beautiful wedding gown for my own wedding day! However, they do have some beautiful pieces that can be worn every day.  I wanted to share with you a couple ways to style this top- it comes in a plethora of colors. I chose royal blue because its 4th of July weekend and its the perfect way to celebrate an American clothing company.
The first look is an outfit I plan to wear at the office for meetings. I paired mine with a white skirt and nude heels for a professional look. This top is so beautiful, I highly recommend it if you work in an office. The sleeves are balloon-like and hit at mid-arm length. I'm wearing my regular size and it fits perfectly.


The second outfit is a more casual look for after work, as an early dinner outfit with friends or your family. Switch out the skirt for a fun print and change the heels to a fun gold wedge. 
I plan to wear this top in the fall with beautiful animal prints and deep jewel tones. 
Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Head over and checkout Camilyn Beth, they are currently offering a 25% off discount with code HELLOSUMMER .
They just released some pretty new summertime dresses in the prettiest colors. I'll link the website here.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home