July 25, 2020

Pineapple Tote

Hello Friends, I recently got a new tote from Barrington Gifts and I'm loving it! I designed it to match most of my Lilly outfits. I also love my monogram at the top of the pineapple. You can design your tote to your specifications which is such fun! This one I plan on wearing all summer with my outfits. You also have the option to have a zipper at the top but I chose to have my tote without the zipper. I put a lot of items in my bag and this tote is very sturdy and holds a lot as you will see. 
Barrington Gifts is currently having a sale of 15% off your purchase or 20% off $200 or more use code JOLLYJULY when you checkout. So if you love my tote or are in the market for a new bag. This is a great sale and I highly recommend this style, It’s so versatile. 






Thanks for stopping by. 
Hugs from the Sunshine State.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home