September 12, 2020

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Announcement

 Have you heard?! Have you heard?! The Lilly After Party Sale is online Monday the 14th and Tuesday the 15th. I always get so excited about this sale because you can score the best deals on all of your favorite pieces from the last resort, spring, and some summer. I usually take this opportunity to buy pieces that I can wear during the cooler months at a marked-down price. And speaking of cooler moths; stay tuned over the next few days in honor of the After Party Sale, I'm going to share some Lilly pieces that you can transition into the fall and cooler months!

First off is this black and white Lilly skirt, which is apart of a set, I just usually wear the maxi skirt way more. I paired this rust sweater for a pop of Fall color. I also topped it with a straw hat and nude heels.

I hope that you find some great pieces Monday!

Hugs from Florida.💜




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home