June 6, 2021

Blue dress and daisies

I have been loving the beautiful new arrivals from Draper James! This light blue and white striped eyelet and embroidered dress is so beautiful and from a few messages I have received; you all are loving it too and have even purchased it. It would make a great wedding guest dress or even perfect for back to school teaching outfit. It also gives me Bell vibes from Beauty and the Beast, so if you're a Librarian this would be perfect for you also. It runs true to size and has a cute tie for a bow for the front or back.
I styled mine with a cardigan, sandals, and hat for a day out in my sweet southern town.





If you're in need of a pretty summer dress, this one's for you! I'll link it here for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs from Florida💜
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home