May 22, 2021

Smoothie Mixtures

 Good morning ☀️ as promised here are some of the delicious smoothie recipes that I love making!

As it gets hotter here in Florida I crave something cold and healthy to drink for breakfast and sometimes dinner. And smoothies are a great and creative way to get some extra vitamins and nutrients while staying cool.

One ingredient I always add is...... you guessed it- strawberries 🍓 I looooove strawberries and they are packed with lots of vitamin C and potassium. So a lot of these recipes will include strawberries.

Recipe 1- Half cup of fresh strawberries, half cup of Greek yogurt, 1 cup vanilla or regular coconut milk. Half of a frozen banana, a half cup of fresh blackberries. Blend and enjoy!

Recipe 2- Half cup of fresh strawberries, half cup of raspberries, half of a frozen banana 🍌 a cup of mixed spinach with kale from my garden. Half cup of Greek yogurt 1cup of vanilla or regular coconut milk. Blend and enjoy!
Recipe 3- half cup of fresh strawberries, half cup of  frozen peaches, half cup of frozen banana, papaya, half cup of spinach, cup of vanilla or regular coconut milk. Half cup of Greek yogurt. Blend and enjoy!
Recipe 4- half cup of fresh strawberries, half cup of peaches, a few blueberries, a few raspberries, half cup of spinach, frozen banana. Half cup of Greek yogurt. Cup of vanilla or regular coconut milk. Blend and enjoy!

Recipe 5- Half cup of fresh strawberries, blackberries, half cup of Greek yogurt, blueberries, raspberries, half cup of frozen banana, papaya and cup of vanilla or regular coconut milk. Blend and enjoy. 

If I remember, I add my collagen powder. If not I’ll take my collagen liquid afterwards. 

There are a few more that I can add to this list- but it’s super easy to make a smoothie. Just blend your favorite fruits and other healthy ingredients like collagen powder or peanut butter. I have a few more recipes I’d love to try!

Stay tuned for more🍓🍉🥬

Let me know if you try any of these. 

Much love from Florida,

Ebonee

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2022 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Anthony Constantinou CEO CWM FX said...

Anthony Constantinou | Anthony Constantinou CEO CWM FX says Food and health are each other partners. I think people who have been eating good food devoid of high fats diet and high carbohydrate diets get themselves disease free.

We need to eat different food groups to get all the nutrients. A balance amount of all the nutrients are needed in order to live a life which is free of illness. Main food groups are
1.Vegetables
2.Fruits
3. Pulses and cereals
4. Milk and milk products
5.Poultry, meat and fish

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home