May 4, 2021

Flowy Outfit for warm Days

 Hello Friends! It’s has been warm here in Florida and summer is weeks away! But after being a native here, you get used to it..... sorta. 

During the warmer months I love wearing flowy, breezy, yet chic outfits and this one is all of it! 

This white organza skirt from Abbey Glass is STUNNING! No drama, purely STUNNING! It can easily be dressed up or down like I’ve done with this chambray top and a fun sun hat. 

I brought along my new favorite cashmere-cotton blend cardigan from J.Crew because ya know... Florida girl☀️ 

The Brand Abbey Glass has so many new pieces including this skirt- you need it for your next party or just because. Abbey Glass is a female founded because that started in 2015 and is Southern Living Tastemaker. Which is so perfect because I styled this outfit just for porch sitting in a little nearby Southern town💜


My Chambray Tencel top is a “must have” it’s definitely a closet staple and it’s soooo soft. Bonus: it’s on sale! Chambray goes with everything stay tuned I’ll be styling it other ways  in the meantime you can find it here. 

My shoes, hat and bag are linked as well.





Thank you so much for stopping by and hugs from sunny and hot Florida. 


Ebonee💜

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home